Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its Over!!!!

Finally it’s mostly over all I have left is to wing a presentation!!! NO more studying!!! And what is this how the heck did this happen? I am posting two days in a row? That has to be a fluke. So any ways I did better on that test (I believe I knew more or was better prepared for this test) more so than any other test I have had to take in that course! But did I mention its over!!! Man I am pretty awake right now to have gotten no sleep on Tuesday and 3 hours last night. So I would say that me being awake right now is purely coffee and the Grace of God. But I think I may have a super power of having little to no sleep and doing just fine but hold all phone calls to Profesor Xavier. Well I may have felt a little tired this morning but another beautiful day to experience Gods Grace. God bless and if you'r lucky I’ve got some great blog spotting in need to post so stay tuned you may get lucky tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brother I think some "Witch Hunting" is in order, too many "witches" dwelling in blog

Anonymous said...

oh by the way the previous comment is me, Maximus Idiotios Gratia

Jonathan Moorhead said...

Congrats on getting the job done. War Eagle!