Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yea so I have not posted in a while.....Sorry

Hey guys sorry about the really huge gapping hole in my post. School is killer. but I promiss I will be bloging soon as school is on break.(but you never know as soon as I post something like this I find time and insparation to do it) In the mean time, all 2 of my readers, please go and check out some of my recominded blogs in the mean time. So it will be May be for you see any thing substanive. By the way I have some drafts (one is really long) for some post on moralism and its infection in the church and culture. So till then God bless.

5 comments:

Screaming Pirate said...

Reading my profile man I need to change it yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

Your homestar link doesn't work right justa let you know. Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

hey i noticed your comment on purgotorio about Steve McCoy...since I'm not up to date on the blogosphere, care to enlighten me as to how McCoy takes a bite out of the Gospel?

Anonymous said...

alan, hope you all are having a good weekend, God bless you

Anonymous said...

Got Bored? Scooby Dooby Doo where are you? hmm probably scaring some poor ghosts