Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blog Spotting and personal updates.

I got grades in yesterday. And I must say I'm doing, way, way better than I deserve. This semester has proven to me that God is more faithful than I and that God is far more faithful than I. In His providence has made this one of my best semesters I have had in a long time. This was a tough semester with Human Computer Interface, but God saw me though and I am one step closer to graduation. Which means one step closer to seminary.

Ok so I can finally do some good old fashion blog spotting?

Mohler makes a good point here, about male friendship and the recent homosexuality movement in America. It has striped many male friendships of a closeness that once was considered perfectly heterosexual behavior. Read the article Mohler does the better job than I could articulating his point

Personally, I wish this book review was called Don Piper vs. John Piper. This is the kind of stuff we have to deal with on a regular basis with people's perception of heaven. With out Christ heaven is worthless. Thank you, John Piper, for being a blazing light for Gods Glory in a blind world.

This one on men, is a serious must read for my generation, men in my generation do not take God seriously, it?s a huge problem. Men think God is a joke. They think every thing is a joke these days. Last time I checked eternity was a serious thing, and even more important God him self is serious.


Ok and finally, a good book review site, One that is biblically discerning and has an eye out for those willing to compromise or dumb down the truth.

Have fun hopefully ill post in the next few days. Till then God bless and look out for my links to dramatically grow.

No comments: