Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Anxious in an Airport

Hey guys I am writing this in the airport in New Orleans on my way to go visit Chris in Hollywood. I wanted to share with you guys honestly where I am at and that is I don’t know a lot of things right now at this point. There is some thing funny about ones believes and their actions. I believe this is where God wants me, it’s just funny that I don’t know when and how. God is using this to show me how to trust him. The stress I have been feeling lately is actually worse than being in school. There is a certain structure and predictability to school. I have one interview and I am grateful to get that. But I have no clue how to go about searching for a job in a strange city when I have no job experience the thing that is virtually gold in my industry. Just thought I would share my thoughts here. I'll try to keep you updated though my blog on my trip.

Alan Munger

Hey guys I thought i would post this from the other day I wrote it right as i was in the airport
I will probably be writing at least several post while I am in Hollywood.

No comments: