Friday, February 10, 2006

You had better watch us Reformed Baptist

I saw this online the just yesterday. If you have not had your head in the sand then you will know about the recent riots among Muslims for cartoons of their prophet Muhammad. Which apparently is blasphemous to them and makes them really angry. Ok, just proof that I can laugh at my self. I laughed for a solid 10 min. It was amazing. If you don't get it IM, email me or call me Ill try to explain it to you. It is just to priceless. ok here is the link.

Oh and just for the record this is the most I have ever posted. Man I don't think I need to knock my self down patting my self on the back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alan,

this is mark from church. I finally got around to visiting your blog, even though you gave the link to me a while back (sorry!)

Very good stuff....I was surprised to see another fellow Christian Hard Rock/Metal enthusiast.

I included my livejournal if you ever care checking it out with the caveat that I don't hold anything back in it so sometimes it can be less than loving or Christian. :/

Jonathan Moorhead said...

:-)

Momo said...

Dude, that was hilarious. Thanks for linking it.