Thursday, June 22, 2006

Getting campy on ya.

Hey guys, I will be gone for the weekend, to the Black Water River, in FL @ Adventures Unlimited. Please pray for me as I minster this weekend. Pray for Allen Cagle as he Teaches this weekend though 1Peter. Also pray I would know and Grow Closer to the students at the camp. Leave Friday afternoon. Be back Monday night.

...now I really need to update my blog role cause its very outdated. And my profile needs an over hall and who knows when ill get to that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good, now all you have to do is call the Frozen Turkey Hotline for all your troubles with Frozen Turkeys, Burnt Turkey or even Frozen Burnt Turkeys

Austin Till said...

Hey, I got one of these too. just thought you should know.

Jonathan Moorhead said...

June22 was your last post? Man, your new profile and blogroll are really going to be nice!